Hoş geldiniz. Sefalar getirdiniz.

Bizden de: Çam sakızı çoban armağanı...!

16 Mart 2018 Cuma

Eating Ehocolate





 Eating Ehocolate

BBC Learning English
Good morning everyone!  🌅
Dan here! 🙋‍♂
How are we all? Full of beans?
 Today I want to ask you a quick question. 
🍫 Could you give up eating chocolate for a month? 🍫
How easy would it be?
Let me know!


Anahita Soie Hello from France Dan. Not good at all... Stephen Hawking is gone. :( Chocolate is chocolate, I think I would give up everything for a month.

BBC Learning English Yes, it has been a great loss for the World. England has lost one of her most prominent scientists. But, think of it like this... When he was diagnosed with motor neurone disease at 22, they only gave him a few years to live. He hung on until age 76! I find that inspiring!

Miguel Chagas He taught us more than science; he taught us how to have a living despite all the difficulties
  
Chetan Sharma RIP for psycholo
J Laurel Long ????? A loss for the world ? I don't think so, Mr. Beans would be one, Hawking has done nothing at al for the world, except fake analysis and disbelieving God (Jesus Christ)

 Jan Rejency I agree with you Chocolate is chocolate

Hop Do From Vietnam. I'm so sorrow for the great loss. But Dan, could you please tell me why you use the word 'her' for England? Because of the Queen?

Gustavo Bello It was a big loss, :( but I think we should feel lucky because we lived in the same age of one of the most brilliant person in the world :)

BBC Learning English Hop Do Hi Hop. Without a context, it is difficult to say. However, it is probably related to a romantic view of countries as 'mothers' and the nation of people as the country's children. It could also be linked to the concept of 'Britannia' who is a female representation of Great Britain.
Please bear in mind that in most cases, we wouldn't use 'she' for a country! It's probably done for dramatic effect or emphasis! 
😉
Hop Do Thank you very much for explaining. I'll try to get it.

Shafique Khaskheli Anahita! There are so many physicist still alive

BBC Learning English Chetan Sharma Don't be sorry! You will find no judgement here, friend! 👍

BBC Learning English Gustavo Bello That's positive thinking!

Fahim Nazary Turkmany BBC Learning English could you explain please why did you call her for England?

Chelba Cristina Of course I can give up on chocolate for 1 month or more . I am not addicted to chocolate . The last time when I ate chocolate I had an allergy and I decided to stop eating it

BBC Learning English You are allergic to chocolate?! Chelba, that is a tragedy!

Chelba Cristina BBC Learning English I'm allergic to chocolate with hazelnuts

Peggy Buras Chelba Cristina
have plain chocholate.. I guess you must be allergic to hazelnuts. Have it checked..

Ambikiire Yonah What does "tragedy" mean?

Abubakar Sahabi As easy as attacking a blind at night. I can stop eating Chocolate for keeps, because it's next to nothing to me, when last I ate it was three months back

BBC Learning English Hi Abubakar. That's a very colourful idiom you've used! As easy as attacking a blind man at night! It's the first time I've heard this! In English we would say: It's as easy as pie, It's a piece of cake, or it's a walk in the park!

Abubakar Sahabi Wonderful! It is commonly used by my Hausa people of Nigeria, where I come from

زونة دفار u r all nice

J Laurel Long In Africa many families eat once a day, so waste money for chocolate is not allowed, people prefer Shikuanga and fish to be full once and for all.

BBC Learning English Hi! What is Shikuanga?














BBC Learning English Chetan Sharma He was a physicist! 😉

Afra Almalek So sad

Tiago Jatobá Fahim Nazary Turkmany Find explanation abov 

J Laurel Long It's food made of cassava, it's very popular in Africa, especially in Congo Democratic. Lemme send you a pic.

Michael Mulenga Ntutuma cassavas mealimeal

J Laurel Long lol

Emil Ivan Nikoloff Good morning!!!!!!
Everyone of us can do it. This is a brain's game. Or maybe habit... If we give a command of ourselves, we can get the goal quite easy.. For example : My personal experience includes molasses ( the most healthy sugar ) or I consume organic honey.... There are a lot of alternatives to take your daily dose of sugar... :)

BBC Learning English Great alternative suggestions! Personally, I'm a bit of a sugar junkie!

Emil Ivan Nikoloff BBC Learning English Thanks! So, you could try it. ^_^

 Sun Kyo To be honest, I can't give up eating chocolate because it may enhance cognitive performance that helps protect the brain against declining memory or thinking.

BBC Learning English Is that true Sun? That's a very interesting hypothesis. Can you imagine what preparing for a test would be like? Read and eat chocolate! It would be great! 😂😂
Sun Kyo That's temptation bundling.
I learnt from 6 Minute English, Brain Training

BBC Learning English Wow! I learned something from you that you learned from us! It's a perfect circle! Thanks Sun!

AS Adel I've given up on so many kinds of tasty food since I started my anti-fat diet. I've discovered that fruits can have such a sweet flavour lol.

Jojo Mustafa Yeah me too i find fruit and salas much more delicious lmao 😆

BBC Learning English Good for you! What is your dieting goal?














BBC Learning English Chetan Sharma He was a physicist! 😉

Afra Almalek So sad
Tiago Jatobá Fahim Nazary Turkmany Find explanation abov

AS Adel BBC Learning English I have an extremely greasy (oily) skin ,so I'm doing what I can to dry it out. Mainly by allowing myself to eat food with the least percentage of fat ,that excludes all junk food ,croissants ,all the pastries ,and dairy products. Because of the type of my skin ,all sorts of zits and pimples are popping up and so ,I was told by a pharmacist that following a specific diet would be the best assistance my skin could get
 AS Adel Jojo Mustafa Only when you've been into your diet routine for weeks or so. I mean ,when you've just started eating healthy ,the sudden shift makes it all seem difficult ,and not so delightful :v

BBC Learning English Well, follow your doctor's advice and keep your eyes on the prize. You'll be where you want to be in no time! I hope it all goes very well for you - and don't forget the value of drinking lots of water to cleanse your body!

AS Adel BBC Learning English I truly appreciate your words of encouragement. And yes ,drinking lots of water is part of my diet, indeed. Thank you for caring to inform me anyways. Cheers.

Lê Giang Thùy Linh Good morning Dan!!! I think I totally give up candy for a month. It is simple because I haven't enough money to pay for chocolate.

BBC Learning English I suppose that makes things simpler for you! I'm glad you see things that way!

Lê Giang Thùy Linh Thank you so much!!!

Rudy Veca Coming to Perú, ,,chocolate is delicius,,,there are a lot,,,and low price,,,,welcome to Perú, ,,blessing

Lê Giang Thùy Linh Thanks Rudy Veca. I hope I will have a chance to visit your country and to try peru chocolate.

Linh Linh Maybe not :) I 've eaten chocolate ice-cream then i've seen your question :) That's so funny. anyway good morning everyone.

BBC Learning English You ate chocolate ice-cream for breakfast!!!!??? THAT'S THE DREAM! 🤩

Cháhï Nèz Im hooked on chocolate! And yeah i can cut back on chocolate when im on a diet or want to get in shape but i can t give up on it! I often eat it every day

BBC Learning English Hi Chahi! What a great expression! I'm hooked on chocolate. Would you describe yourself as a chocoholic?

Cháhï Nèz BBC Learning English hey #dan Yeah chocoholic and also shopaholic! Thanks #Dan..

Franciane Santos Ferrari Good morning, Dan. How are you? I might think about give up eating chocolate for more than one month.....after the upcoming Easter 😋😋


BBC Learning English Haha, Hi Fanciane. My brother has given up chocolate for Lent, which is the period before Easter. Once Easter Sunday arrives, my brother will gorge himself on it.

Nguyễn Hoàng Ngọc The last time I ate chocolate was...years ago. It's not my favorite so I can give up on eating it for the rest of my life 😄

BBC Learning English Don't you ever crave a nice piece of chocolate?

Nguyễn Hoàng Ngọc I tried many kinds of chocolate, but unfortunately I didn't like them all :p

Estera Głowacz Yes, but why :D I have a good reason to not give up eating chocolate. My blood pressure is usually low, so chocolate is better than coffee, as I experienced :D

BBC Learning English Ha! Estera! I'm sorry that your blood pressure is low, but if it gives you a good excuse to eat chocolate, then I'd say you've hit the jackpot! 😉

Myu Moe Hayman Good evening Dan! , l dont eat chocolate very often .So, l can surely give it up .

BBC Learning English I love the confidence that I can feel from your message! Good for you!

Azizah Nasution Hi i'm azizah from indonesia,i rarely eat chocolate even i love it.

BBC Learning English Hi Azizah! Thanks for your answer! I'd like to correct something, if that's OK?
I rarely eat chocolate even though I love it.
Thanks for your comment!

Carlos Serra Yeah, for sure. I've been fasting for 3 days today. That's easy peasy 😊

BBC Learning English Easy peasy lemon squeezy is a popular English rhyme. 🍋

George Rodrigues Good morning Dan. I can't do that. Hugs from Brazil

 BBC Learning English Hi George. Are you a chocoholic?

 Nguyễn Trang It's probable easy for me because
I'm not into chocolate, I hardly eat chocolate within one year except for valentine day
😂
But in my room now is full of chocolates that my friends gave me a couple of days ago so it might be a little difficult for me to not eat chocolate for a month, lol

Issa Al-Khadra'a Morning, I'm Issa, eating chocolate is an enormous dilemma for me, I definitely can't stop eating chocolate a day or two, it supposed to be an addiction !! 🍫🤗
Mmmm delicious

Tony Ferreira Hey there Dan , Greetings from Brazil. Well that is a difficult task for me once I can't help eating chocolate . But maybe If I were supposed do avoid it due to a health problem for example , I think I would be able to achieve this goal .

Katarzyna Świerk Good Morning form Poland!
Answering your question I must say that I am addicted to chocolate. I can't imagine a day without a bit or two 
:) I am happy I am not allergic to it :D
Have a good day!

Araújo Abdula aftanoon all friends., From Mozambique. Good to be here with a great friends over the world. So for me I dont know when did I eat Chocolate. But my Wife is always on whivh is not good for her health
Formun Altı


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder